Car or truck loan for Foreigner (Warga Negara Asing)

Kepemilikan Mobil bagi Warga Negara Asing
Looking for a car or truck loan? Need financing or have questions about financing a vehicle?
When buying a new car or truck you are required to have:
Valid Passport and KITAS or KITAP (for foreigner), or KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk/Identity Card) for an Indonesian. As a foreigner, if you do not have a KITAS/KITAP, you are not legally own a car in Indonesia. Indonesians register their cars or trucks using their KTP as identity card, foreigners must use their passport and KITAS/KITAP. In many cases, the car is purchased under the name of the employing company and the individual then buys or leases the vehicle, while the paperwork stays in the company name. If a company wants to assist a foreign employee in purchasing a vehicle, they must present the following documents:
  1. Photocopy SIUP (Surat Ijin Usaha Pedagang/Permission to do Business)
  2. Photocopy of NPWP (Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak/Tax Number)
  3. Photocopy Surat Keterangan Domisili (address of the company)
  4. Photocopy Akte Perusahaan (Company Certificate)
Foreigners should be aware that most of Indonesian banks will not give loans to foreigners to finance a car, you may be able to get a car financed through an automotive finance company through the car dealership. A few joint venture finance companies will arrange leasing contracts for foreigners, if it is for the purchase of their affiliate company vehicles. These companies require:
a. A photocopy of your passport
b. A photocopy of your KITAS (Limited Stay Permit Card)
c. A Letter of Guarantee from your employer, stating that they will make your payments if     you default.

For further Information about car loan in Jakarta, Indonesia, please call me:

Sales Executive Astrido Toyota 

About bachtiar

Sales Executive di PT. ASTRA INTERNATIONAL TBK, AUTO 2000 Pramuka Jl. Raya Pramuka No.146 Kav. 29-30, Jakarta 13120 HP: 081219528838 /0819620009 (WA)/ Pin BB: 5F0766F2